The love begins to eye and every person loves their eyes which are the most important part of beauty. Girls put much effort to make their eyes beautiful and attractive with makeup. And they really want to keep their eye shadow last longer; we give some tips for girls how they can keep their eye shadows last longer. When you try these all tips you must feel the change and your eye shadow makeup will stay till the end of the event.Eyes are important part of the beauty of girls and eye shadow last longer keep it funky. You can make eye shadow last longer by trying these tips and tricks.
Eyes are important part of the beauty of girls and eye shadow last longer keep it funky. You can make eye shadow last longer by trying these tips and tricks.
Make Eye Shadow Last Longer
- Clean Face:
Clean your face and wash it with god branded face wash because it removes dirt and oil from the skin which is the big reason of losses makeup. His will add fresh look in you and your makeup of eye shadows will stay last longer.
- Use Any Good Primer:
Primer cream is work like the base of your makeup and it keeps your skin away from wrinkles and blotches. By using primer, your eyeliner will last longer and the makeup of your eye shadows looks vibrant and solid. You just apply it and get excellent results. Try to select best primer even you can make it by yourself and keep in mind these things:
- Always choose that primer which is lighter than your natural complexion.
- In its place, you can use liquid concealers.
- You can get primer by mixing with foundation, moisturizer and face powder.
- Use Good Quality Products:
- Always use an oil free primer.
- You always try to buy good quality products which keep your eye shadows last longer.
- Always use powder eye shadow. Do not use cream eye shadow because it may not stay longer.
- You have also an option for waterproof mascara; it won’t spoil your makeup look.
- The Method For Apply Makeup:
- For removing oil and dirt from skin, prep you face.
- After it, you can apply oil free primer or foundation on over your eyelid and let it dry or set.
- Use eyeliner to fill your patches on the eyebrow.
- For removing extra powder, you can use a brush and keep your eye shadows last longer.
- To keep your eye shadows last longer you can apply layering of powder or cream.
- If you want to get smoky eyes you can use dark black or grey color at the end of your eyelids.
- After applying your eye shadow apply kajal/eyeliner and mascara. Always apply eyeliner or mascara after applying your eye shadows last longer.
- At last, you can spray for setting your makeup.