The acne scars and dark circle can give anyone nightmares. Nobody likes to look unattractive and develop these problems. These problem don’t just spoil your looks but also break your confidence and make you seem unattractive to people. Which is why getting rid of them is very much important. There is a wide range of beauty related products in the market which claim to have solved these problems. The cost of these creams and lotions might go beyond your budget hence you have easy to make homemade turmeric face mask for you. With this mask you can solve many problems and get pleasing results.
DIY Turmeric Face Mask
Recipe for Turmeric Face Mask for Acne Scars and Dark Circle
For preparing this turmeric face mask all you need is:
-A organic turmeric powder (1 to 3 teaspoons).
-1 tablespoon yogurt
-1 Teaspoon raw honey
-Some measuring spoons
-1 teaspoon extra virgin coconut oil
1-Add one tablespoon of yogurt in a plastic bowl.
2-Then add one teaspoon of raw honey (not processed honey) to that bowl.
3-Add extra-virgin oil (1 teaspoon).
4-In the end, add 1 to 3 teaspoons of organic turmeric powder.
5-Mix all of these ingredients together. The paste that you are supposed to prepare is a lump-free paste with a smooth consistency.
Methods of Using
- The moment you say you have the mask, and then you wonder how to use it. Well, it’s pretty easy.
- Start with thoroughly washing your face. Pat dry your face gently. Apply the mask on your face with a makeup brush or your clean fingers.
- Leave the mask on your face for about 15 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- You can repeat this face mask usage once a week for good results and a better skin.
- If you want to separate the why from yogurt, put it in a muslin cloth then hang it over a bowl on your kitchen counter for 3 to 4 hours.
- Use Greek yogurt if possible. Because Greek yogurt has a thicker consistency.
- Always remember to wash your hands before touching your face or applying the mask.
- Don’t pick or squeeze your acne. Control your temptation to do this as this will worsen your acne and skin condition. This can cause inflammation.
- Stay put of the sun. Sun is not good for your skin if you have these problems. Use a sunscreen with SPF of 30 or more.
- Try to cover your skin as much as you can by using things like hat and all.