A fresh skin is one of the most important factor to look attractive. Health of your skin depends upon how you take care of it. Just about every female and male would like clean and fresh skin in almost any age group. Natural and organic things usually provide excellent solution to the skin and also has not any unwanted effects.
Get Fresh Skin Naturally
Here are some natural ways by which you can easily attain a healthy and fresh skin.
- Aloe Vera Slather
Aloe Vera is one of the best skin toning natural ingredient. It removes dead cell layer from you face and gives a fresh and smooth skin. Its use is common in different commercial products but to get best result you need is to get aloe Vera plant.
- All you need to do is to take a piece of aloe Vera and slather it on your face.
- Leave it on your face for 20 minutes.
- Rinse, and you are done.
Make aloe Vera your habit and your skin will glow within weeks.
- Lemon Juice The Tone Changer Method
Lemon juice is known as the skin tone changer because it has citric acid in it which has power to remove dead skin cells (skin burn) and it’s also efficient bleacher for the skin which lightens up the ski.
- Squeeze half lemon in a container and add equal amount of water to it/
- Apply it on your face neck or other exposing parts of your body with the help of cotton.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes and wash your skin.
Repeat this method 3-4 times in a week for efficient result but don’t make it often as it can harm your skin
- Turmeric Powder Method
Turmeric powder is efficient to make your skin soft and also changes the tone of the skin and makes skin fresh.
- Take 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder and add water or olive oil or rosewater and make a solution.
- Apply it thinly to your face and wait for 10-20 minutes
- Rinse with warm water and that’s it.
As turmeric powder gets hard so use gentle hands while rinsing it. By repeating this method daily you can easily get a fresh and soothing skin.
- Cucumber Rubbing Method
Cucumber is a vegetable enriched with vitamin C which boosts and enriches skin cells which makes skin glowing and fresh.
Here is how you do it
- Cut cucumber into thick round pieces
- Apply the slices gently all over your face neck and other exposing body parts.
- Wait for 15 minutes until your skin soaks the liquid
- Rinse with warm water gently
You can also use other vegetables such as tomato, potato etc. which are enriched with vitamin C.