Maintaining your body shape is best gift you can give to yourself. Losing weight is considering one of the hardest things in this modern era. Weather is men or woman. Losing excess weight from any part of your body is a good thing. There is no food which can be target just your hip fat, or any part of body. The only way to reduce that is you realize yourself that you need to eat with weight loss in mind. Hips are a common storage place for excess fat, especially for woman. Only overall weight loss can reduce the size of any body part. With weight loss and body fat reduction you will notice you lose fat stored around your hips in addition to the rest of your body. Losing a weight from hips it not a difficult task.
How To Lose Hip Fat Fast Naturally At Home
If you want to know how to lose hip fat fast follow these exercises and some diet plans.
Lose Hip Fat Exercises
STANDING SIDE KICK
With feet-hip-width apart and hands on hips, slowly extend right leg to the side at hip height in 3 full counts. Be sure to keep the inner thigh to the parallel to the floor. Hold for one count, then take 3 counts to lower to floor. Do 15 times then switch sides.
Make your legs and shoulder width apart. Lower your hips to the ground until these are in the line with ground. Do it daily in sets, giving each set 7-8 seconds.
SIDE STEPPING CURTSY
Stand tall with your feet slightly wider than hip-width apart, hands clasped behind your head. Cross your right leg behind your left and lower in to a curtsy lung, reaching your right hand to the floor. Quickly stand back up and return to start. Do it 20 times total.
The bridge is a position that’s known for working the back of your legs, it can help your hips look more toned. Lay on the ground and face the roof. Bend your knees in front of your body at a 90 degree angle. Rest your arms by your side. Press your back side, raise your hips into the air until your body is in a straight line reducing from knees to head. Hold for a few seconds before slowly rolling your back onto the ground to the start positioning. Repeat 10 to 20 times in a day.
HINGING DEAD LIFT
Take a pair of dumbbells in your hands and stand with your feet slightly wider than hip-width apart, knees slightly bend. Hold the weight in front of your thighs, palms facing in. maintaining a neutral backbone hang forward from your hips. Let reaching the dumbbells towards feet, until your shape is parallel to the floor. Focus on using your backside to raise your body hallway backup and then return to full forward joint again. Repeat 20 times total.
• There are some other exercises which lose your weight like cycle riding, sit ups, skipping rope and to join gym. Running in morning can also work to lose fat from hips.
• You have to do all the home tasks with speed, instead of doing with dullness that will help you out.
• If you have double or triple story home you should go upstairs and come downstairs for 10 times daily.
YOUR GOOD DIET
• Start your diet by taking whole grains, like brown rice, oatmeal, whole grain bread, whole wheat pasta. Take pulses such as peas, beans and lentils.
• Include proteins like skinless poultry, beans, eggs, fat-free or low fat dairy in your diet.
• Try to avoid beef and extra oily meal and sea food instead.
• Eat low calorie fruits, vegetables, apple, potatoes, berries regularly because they have very low calorie, so you can eat relatively a large portions
• Start drinking 20 glass of water daily to see a great change in your weight; it helps to reduce weight from all over your body.
• Avoid using spicy, snakes, and oily things because these things increase the fat ratio in your body.
• Reduce your caloric intake by 500 calories daily because in this way you signal to your body to start using it stored fat for energy (including the fat which is in your hips).
• Take protein for a fat-burning metabolism, adding more protein helps you naturally eat less food, which makes it easier to burn body fat and hip fat.
• Limit your liquid calories are responsible for a large part of the excess calories in your diet.
• Limit your drinks like regular soda, full fat milk, juices and juice cocktails, sweet tea etc.