Calcium deficiency can be mostly seen in young people but can also influence adults as well. It may possibly be operated through developing fine diet plan and also making milk and yogurt your friends. Calcium as we all know is an essential element for bones. Calcium deficiency leaves its effects on bones most severely. One of the common sign of calcium is muscle cramps. This occurs as an initial alarm towards the decrease of calcium in one’s body. Muscles ache; specially ache in thighs, underarms and arms while moving and walking around could be the sign of deficiency calcium .
Signs Of Calcium Deficiency And Effects
- Only twitter and Facebook does not cause insomnia. Having Calcium deficiency in your body can also lead to insomnia and give you sleepless nights.
- People who do not consume enough calcium in their diet are more likely to suffer from loss of sleep.
- Even if a person manages to sleep, due to deficiency calcium would not let him/her have a deep or satisfactory sleep.
- Another sign of deficiency of calcium in our body is tooth decay.
- Calcium is very important in formation of our teeth as well. Therefore, deficiency of calcium in our body affects our teeth either.
- It is responsibility of parents to feed their newborns calcium rich foods and smoothies in order to prevent the risk of calcium deficiency.
- Due to calcium deficiency in the childhood phase, parents can face a delay in the initial tooth formation of their kids.
- It results in poor bone density and haunts bones most of any other thing. For children it can be pretty serious condition as it may lead to easy fractures, muscular aches and spasms. In extreme cases rickets can occur.
Our nails need and require calcium in adequate amounts for being health and stay strong. Brittle and weak nails are another sign of calcium deficiency in body.
Late Signs Of Puberty
- Late signs of puberty in females and males are also a sign of calcium deficiency.
- Besides this, menstruation related problems are also sign of calcium deficiency.
- Teenage girls suffer from premenstrual cramps because of calcium deficiency.
Ways To Increase Calcium Consumption
- Add milk coffee or tea in morning
- use plain yogurt as a vegetable dip
- Add beans to chili, pasts dishes and soups
- Enjoy yogurt made smoothies
- At lunch prefer skim milk instead of soda
- Buy juices and cereals rich in calcium
Make your pudding made with skim milk for once in a week